Noise Management and Hearing Conservation
Who Should Attend
Workers exposed to noise hazards, Managers and Supervisors, and Health and Safety Representatives.
To provide participants with the skills and knowledge required to effectively and safely address noise issues in the workplace.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand key legislative requirements relevant to noise.
- Develop knowledge of effects of noise on workers.
- Identify potential workplace noise hazards.
- Have knowledge of noise control measures to reduce exposure to noise.
- Develop knowledge on the selection, use, fit and maintenance of hearing protectors.
Participants will receive notes for Noise Management and Hearing Conservation.
Participants will undergo a short written test as well as participation in fit tests for hearing protection.
Participants who demonstrate competency by successfully completing all assessments will receive a Certificate of Attendance for Noise Management & Hearing Conservation.
The course will be delivered via a face-to-face format in either ASTA training rooms or at your workplace depending on numbers, client requirements and training facilities.
Call 4153 2800 to discuss your options
Group sessions available - please contact our office for a quote