Who Should Attend
Employers/Supervisors or employees who have been (or may be) appointed as a Fire Warden for their workplace.
This course has been designed to introduce the trainee to the duties and responsibilities of a Fire Warden and to obtain the necessary fire safety, prevention, protection, risk assessment and control knowledge to perform those duties.
On completion of this course, participants will understand:
- Legislation pertaining to fire safety and hazardous substances
- Combustion and the factors that contribute to the combustion process
- Current methods of fire control and extinguishment
- How an emergency team is developed for an organization and the related duties
- Risk Assessment procedures
Participants receive a handout for completion. A Power Point presentation forms part of this training.
Short written assessment.
Participants who demonstrate competency by successfully completing all assessments will receive a Certificate of Attendance for Fire Warden.
The course will be delivered via a face-to-face format usually at your workplace for groups of participants. ASTA's training facilities can be used for off site training.
Call 4153 2800 to discuss your options.
1 to 1.5 hours
$570 per session - maximum participant numbers apply
Combined First Response Extingusher Training & Fire Warden sessions available on request