Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – Use and Maintenance
Who Should Attend
Workers selecting and using personal protective equipment, including Managers, Supervisors, and Health and Safety Representatives.
To provide participants with an introduction to the use of personal protective clothing and equipment.
Upon completion of this course, participants will –
- Understand legislative requirements , regulations and standards for personal protective equipment
- Understand the purpose or personal protective equipment
- Identify the nature and type of hazards in the workplace where personal protective equipment is required
- Develop knowledge of the selection, use, fit and maintenance and storage of personal protective equipment
- Understand the limitations of personal protective equipment
Participants will receive notes for Personal Protective Equipment – Use and Maintenance.
Participants will undergo a short written test as well as group participation.
Participants who demonstrate competency by successfully completing all assessments will receive a Certificate of Attendance for PPE Awareness.
The course will be delivered via a face-to-face format in either ASTA training rooms or at your workplace depending on numbers, client requirements and training facilities.
Call 4153 2800 to discuss your options
Group sessions available - please contact our office for a quote
No Public Course for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – Use and Maintenance scheduled at this time.
Please contact our office to discuss your training options.
Phone: 07 4153 2800