Low Voltage Rescue & CPR
Who Should Attend
Any person who has a Low Voltage Rescue and CPR training requirement for the workplace.
The purpose of this training is to provide the knowledge to participants on procedures to follow in the event of emergency situation involving rescue and to perform CPR.
Perform Low Voltage
- Legislative requirements for the performance of Live Work as stated in the Electrical Regulations 2013
- Identifying electrical hazards when working near live electrical parts
- Identifying other hazards on the work site
- Low Voltage Rescue procedures
- Inspection of rescue equipment and PPE requirements
- First Aid treatment associated with contact with live electrical parts or electrical explosions/fires
- Simulated exercise for low voltage rescue
- What a first aider should do
- Calling emergency services
- Scene and casualty assessment
- Resuscitation table
- Recovery position
- Applying CPR
- Choking and Seizure Management
- Spinal injury
- Burns treatment
- Infection control
- Practical performance in applying CPR
A power point presentation is made during the face-to-face training along with relevant video clips and Low Voltage participant notes
Participants will undertaken practical tasks, written assessment and observation by the assessor to ensure competency.
On successful completion of assessments, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment for
HLTAID001 Perform CPR
UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV panel
The course will be delivered via a face-to-face format in either ASTA training rooms or at your workplace, depending on numbers, client requirements and training facilities.
Call (07) 4153 2800 or refer to the online course calendar
$110 per person
Minimum and maximum participant numbers apply
Note - Separate LVR/CPR Training (2 hours duration each) is also available.