Low Voltage Rescue
Who Should Attend
All personnel required to have Low Voltage Rescue training requirements for their workplace.
The purpose of this training is to provide the knowledge to participants on procedures to follow in the event of emergency situation involving rescue.
- Legislative requirements for the performance of Live Work as stated in the Electrical Regulations 2013
- Identifying electrical hazards when working near live electrical parts
- Identifying other hazards on the work site
- Low Voltage Rescue procedures
- Inspection of rescue equipment and PPE requirements
- First Aid treatment associated with contact with live electrical parts or electrical explosions/fires
- Simulated exercise for low voltage rescue
Power point presentations form part of this training and participants will receive Low Voltage Rescue Training Participant Notes and an Electrical Risk Assessment if required.
Participants will undertaken practical tasks, written assessment and observation by the assessor to ensure competency.
On successful completion of assessments, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment for UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV panel.
The course will be delivered via a face-to-face format in either ASTA training rooms or at your workplace, depending on numbers, client requirements and training facilities.
Call 4153 2800 or refer to the online course calendar
$70 per person
Minimum and maximum participant numbers apply
Note - Combined LVR/CPR Training (4 hours duration) is also available.